Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Purse Insert

After posting about my new Back-to-School purse and using a purse insert, I received lots of questions about it.  This is the pattern I used for the two I’ve made and I taught it at our local quilt shop.

prse_skd1400_portapckts

It is not a quick and easy project but it is well worth the effort.  The one in my purse now is 3 years old, so they wear well!

DSCN1500

This is my new one.  I wanted you to see it up close.

DSCN1502

I did change a few things on the pattern.  I added more credit card slots and took away the clear driver’s license pocket and added a regular cloth pocket there.

DSCN1503

This company has published another insert that looks a bit easier than this one, in case you’re interested!

1signature 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Polly,

    With all that you do, do you do your sewing in your sleep? (o: Bet you dream of quilting, don't you?

    Hugs, have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)