Wednesday, June 9, 2010

What A Guy!!

My birthday is Saturday so when I saw this at the quilt show last weekend, I knew that's what I wanted for my birthday.  I've been thinking of buying one for a while as I'm running out of places to store my quilts. 
I told my DH about it and he said-
 "Go buy it!"  So I did! 


I only have 6 quilts in it now, but more will fit!!


It fits in much better with the living room
 decor than any other room in my house.


I am lovin' it in there!!
So, waddaudink??

11 comments:

  1. Oh Polly, it's gorgeous !! And so perfect for your beautiful creations.

    I bet hubby got a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You lucky gal! It's perfect for your quilts. Have fun filling it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat way to display some of your gorgeous work!! Fill it up girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gorgeous and your quilts look fantastic in it! And it does look perfect in that room! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your quilts look perfect in there!!

    SheilaC

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it's too bad it didn't come to live at my house for my birthday!LOL! Really, though, it looks lovely in your home with your beautiful quilts in it!@

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect little cabinet! I love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lucky you! It looks wonderful, I have always wanted one of these!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)