Monday, March 1, 2010

OMG!!!! What a Wonderful Surprise!

When I got home from work today, a little package was sitting on my front steps just waiting for me!  Guess what was inside?


It was a little RAK package from Cindy of
Sew Cindy.  She sent me 2 awesome Aviary charm packs, four beautiful pink fabrics and some adorable buttons!!   Isn't she just the sweetest gal????  I'm going to use these 2 charm packs to make this month's Schnibbles pattern- Roundabout.  It will be beautiful!!  Thank you, Cindy! You are such a doll!  :-)

And speaking of Schnibbles, I FINALLY finished the very intense Picnic top tonight... soooooo
not my favorite Schnibbles by far. 
Way too much unsewing!  :-(



I'll quilt it tomorrow after work.  Then I'll only have 2 more Schnibbles to make to catch up after starting the  group 4 months late!  I'm really excited about this month's Schnibbles- Roundabout.  It looks like it will be a fun one to make!  :-) 


8 comments:

  1. Oh - that Cindy is such a Sweetie! And, I LOVE your Picnic quilt -- beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Polly, you'll have so much fun with those beautiful fabrics. I agree, Cindy is a sweetie. So very thoughtful & generous. Can't wait to see what you create with these. I'm sure it will be delightful!

    SewCalGal
    www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet package from Cindy.

    Your Picnic Schnibbles quilt is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful fabric and I love your quilt too

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't Cindy a doll? Your Picnic quilt is just beautiful, love those fabrics! I have to agree though, that one was a real booger to do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Polly, I agree, Picnic is not for me.

    (hehehe, that sounded like a rhyme!)

    Okay, now I'm blushing. But I need a little color in my cheeks. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. What fun mail! I really like your Picnic quilt~ the colors just say fun summer day! :-) Happy stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, what a sweetheart!
    I love your picnic quilt. Sorry it was alot of trouble but it turned out gorgeous! ☺ ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)