Saturday, February 20, 2010

Busy Day!

I'm sorry I've not been posting these last few days.  I've been watching skiers and skaters and such every night on the Olympics, so not so much sewing.  Then we got a call yesterday at work that my son Anthony who is at VA Tech working on his Masters was coming home for the weekend.  A nice surprise!!  :-)

Here he is at a dance at Tech with his girlfriend, Leah.  Yes, he is a hunk!  :-)

Anyhoo, I had planned to work on my Easy Irish Chain quilt all day, but we are going to see a movie this afternoon with Anthony and also gotta run to the Verizon store, as my phone is dying, to the grocery store for food to make a requested dinner...  ACK!! 
So maybe a bit of sewing sometime today?
Hope you are doing something fun this weekend!


7 comments:

  1. Have a great weekend with you handsome boy! My handsome Nick is home from school this weekend too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very handsome:) Hope y'all have a wonderful visit. And maybe get in some stitching too.

    vail

    ReplyDelete
  3. he is gorgeous....have a fun weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know mom's are always a little biased but you really should gloat lol! I'm only 23 so believe me when I say my heart skipped a couple of beats when I seen those eyes and that smile :)

    She's a very lucky lady!!! (and very pretty too!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Handsome, mature looking, handsome, Mom's pride and joy, handsome, good looking girlfriend, handsome, smart and did I mention HANDSOME?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, he is a hunk!! Hope you get some sewing done soon:-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que Guapo!

    She IS quite the lucky lady ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)