Saturday, November 21, 2009

Well, did ya see it yet??

I've been in my sewing room most of the day. This Sandy Gervais pattern called "It's a Wrap" is what I'm working on using the very same jelly roll used in the one shown on the front. I love jelly rolls! :-)



I love the funky bright fabrics in the collection and especially the addition of the bright aqua blue and lime green! I hope to get the top completed and pinned together ready to be quilted tomorrow. It is just one of several new Christmas quilts I'd love to finish and put out this Christmas. Do you have lots of Christmas quilts?


OK, so did ya see it yet??

My husband and I went to see "New Moon" last night. The movie was reallllllly good.... however, a word to the wise-

NEVER GO SEE A TEENAGE MOVIE

ON OPENING NIGHT!! UGH!!!

The theater was packed with teenage girls who screamed and yelled whenever their favorite heart-throb came on the screen. YIKES!!




So? Are you on team Edward or team Jacob????

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)