Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Sew Thankful!

Work is over for this week. Not that tomorrow is going to be no "work" at all...but it is fun, family work. Making the dressing, stuffing and roasting the turkey, making the sweet potato casserole, green beans, cranberry sauce and setting the table and cleaning up afterwards... it is work, but beloved for sure!
Happily, we all can sleep in tomorrow, and I'm sooooooooooo very thankful for that! And I can sew for most of the day, until it's kitchen time! And I'm sew thankful for that! I've got the "It's A Wrap" quilt top almost done. I'm sewing the rows together with the sashing. I'm hoping to finish it before I've got to cook. Then maybe I can get it all pinned together and ready to quilt while the turkey bakes.

I hope everyone has a wonderful and
heartwarming Thanksgiving!





2 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving to you too, Pollly!
    Smiles,
    Millie

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I hope your Thanksgiving was a wonderful memory.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)