Monday, November 16, 2009

New Stockings Done!

Yippee skippee!! Another UFO crossed off my list of millions!! But I am very pleased with how our new Christmas stockings turned out! I think they will look great on our mantle in a week or so! I decorate my house on Thanksgiving weekend. When do you start your holiday decorating?



This one is mine! Gotta love that mistletoe!! :-)



This one is my younger son's- Anthony!



This one is my husband's! Love the stripes on the curled toe!




And this one is my older son's- AJ!
Love the slouch socks and curled antlers!!
Now on to another Christmas project...
the Santa wall hanging for above the mantle!

Are all your home-made holiday presents made???



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)