Monday, June 22, 2009

Sooooo Excited!

I have always wanted to make a particular quilt from Heather Mulder Peterson of Anka's Treasures' book called "Let the Good Times Roll". She makes the most delightful jelly roll patterns ever!


I love this particular quilt because the fabrics are so modern and edgy and the design has my favorite element - swirls!




I did not recognize the fabric collection used, so I emailed her on her website and within a few hours, I got the answer! The fabric is a Moda collection by Erin Michaels called "Za Za". So I started searching the Internet and couldn't find any Za Za jelly rolls, as it's been out quite a while. But, thank goodness for eBay!! Taadaa! Found one!! YESSSSSSSSSSS! It's winging it's way to me as I write!!

I just LOOVVVEEEE the Internet!! Don't you????


4 comments:

  1. I love Heather's patterns. Glad that you were able to find some of the ZaZa jelly rolls. Fabric is like a limited edition. When it's gone, it is pretty much gone...........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see the quilt made from ZAZA.. I will await anxiously.

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Polly, check out the baby quilt my friend, Sara F, made with a very similar pattern on her blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oops, Sara's blog http://mysewingroomsara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)