Monday, June 8, 2009

No Text Tuesday- Quilt Show Buys!

Fat quarters in tone on tones for floral appliques!




Purse and quilt patterns!


Cute fall pillow kit with awesome leaf buttons!



A new version of Quilt in a Cup with a lid and straw!



A psychodelic tree wall quilt kit with a panel center!



Martha Negley Holly print Christmas quilt kit! YUM!



Vintage looking Chateau Rococco collection fat quarters!





And the best for last- my new Alto Quiltcut 2!!



I lovveee shopping the vendor malls at quilt shows! Such fun!!


2 comments:

  1. You were just as busy as we were at the Omaha Quilt show. I, too, hit the vendors. You take such beautiful pictures. Have fun with the new stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you sooooooo very much for taking the time to leave a comment! I am always happy to know that someone is reading my ramblings!! Polly :-)